“TARDIS In The Snow”
a song for the Doctor Who “Best of” Christmas Special by StopItsGingerTime
You see, this is what happens when BBC America asks the Doctor Who Tumblr to help make the next Doctor Who “Best of” Christmas Special. First, we try to get all of you on television by asking Chris Hardwick to ask you to submit videos. (btw, check out some of the video responses that have been submitted so far.)
Next, we get the awesome Trock-singing Whovian and Tumblrerererer StopItsGingerTime to write and record another call to action, this one as a song.
This is a very special song for those of you who have yet to record your response video for the DW “Best of” Christmas Special yet.
RECORD YOUR VIDEO! UPLOAD IT TO YOUTUBE AS A RESPONSE VIDEO! DO ALL OF THESE THINGS OR WE WILL KEEP CAPS LOCK ON FOREVER!!!
We want you to be in the next Doctor Who “Best of” Christmas Special!
Submit your most charming, witty, funny, delightful answers as a YouTube response video and your clip just might appear on the upcoming “Doctor Who: Best of the Christmas Specials” program on BBC America or online!
• Would you rather go sleigh riding with a Dalek or make snow angels with an Ood?
• Would you rather ride with Santa in his sleigh or The Doctor in his TARDIS?
• Would you rather find yourself under mistletoe with a Weeping Angel or The Silence?
• Would you rather spend Christmas traveling with the Doctor or relaxing at home with Amy and Rory?
• Would you rather eat fish fingers and custard or a traditional Christmas dinner?
• Would you rather see Santa Claus come down your chimney or the Doctor land in your yard?
• Would you rather find a Sonic Screwdriver in your stocking or a TARDIS under your Christmas tree?